Don't Leave
1 2 3 4 5 +


  • Nur Puteri Deanna Assykin corner. Writing since 2011. Basically about my life so if you are not interested, get your eye outta here.

  • Put your cbox code here ~



  • Skins: Mayra
  • Help: Amiraa
  • SHINHWA. FRIENDSHIP THAT I AMAZE.
    Friday, May 10, 2013 | 0 Comments

    Assalamualaikum.
    Recently, I've been watching SHINHWA variety show.
    They were kind of attractive for me.

    With the 14 years of friendship with each member, I really hope I can be the same as them.
    With My bestttfriend. Being together for years after years.
    Lean shoulder for each other. Cry and laugh together.

    I always wish 2PM can be as long as they could.
    Until I graduate,  married, and born a child.
    SHINHWA oppas I salute you.

    Labels: ,

    Post a Comment