Don't Leave
1 2 3 4 5 +


  • Nur Puteri Deanna Assykin corner. Writing since 2011. Basically about my life so if you are not interested, get your eye outta here.

  • Put your cbox code here ~



  • Skins: Mayra
  • Help: Amiraa
  • Infinite and EXO!
    Saturday, June 30, 2012 | 0 Comments
    In between the cracks of sunlight

    In between the flowing white clouds

    In between the blowing wind, you shine-In The Summer, Infinite~
    Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatu .
    Hai Korang! Whatcha doing?

    Now, I'm in Infinite And Exo virus Lah!
    They were jjaaaaaaaang! Jjang! Jjang!!!
    As for EXO, I love both of K and M. Both of them were talented.
    Had a nice voice and unique character~ I'm EXOTIC~
    My favorite is Byun Baekhyun and Lu han. Both are vocalist.
    Auuuw~ 

    Infinite was daebakk! They were adorable. Have their own strength.
    INSPIRIT~~ INSPIRIT~~ 
    I LOVE KIM SUNGGYU~ Charismatic leader.
    His leadership was great. And I like Lee Howon@Hoya-sshi~
    Dancing machine. He look mystery for me. And attractive.

    Exo-K. I love byun baekhyun. Yellow box~


    Exo-M~~ Mine was down on the center~ Lu Han~~




    Infinite~~~~~
    Mine was on the left. The Leader and the eldest.
    Kim Sunggyu Oppa~~

    So, This is it. Exo and Infinite.
    Will keep supporting you!
    Fighting Infinite!
    Fighting EXO-K AND EXO-M!!

    Lastly, SARANGHAE~~


    I DON'T OWN ANY PICTURE

    Labels: , ,

    Post a Comment