Don't Leave
1 2 3 4 5 +


  • Nur Puteri Deanna Assykin corner. Writing since 2011. Basically about my life so if you are not interested, get your eye outta here.

  • Put your cbox code here ~



  • Skins: Mayra
  • Help: Amiraa
  • Happy Happy! Sad Sad!
    Monday, June 25, 2012 | 0 Comments
    CAN YOU EVEN HEAR MY HEART 
    OR YOU PRETENDING NOT TO?-TO YOU,TEEN TOP
    Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatu .
    Lets start with happy thing!

    Teletubbies dah setahun lah~ Semalam~ Saengil chuka Teletubbies!!!(24 JUN 2012)
    Everyday was a new thing with them.
    Love, pain, sadness, happiness and joy was shared together.
    Everyday my love and respect grew to you all.
    Everyday, I pray that we will be in harmony until our last breath.
    We have each other. I LOVE YOU ALL!
    Bad quality. --' nak jelas klik sini

    Yang sad nya.
    INTERNET DEANNA LEMBAP NAK MAM!!!
    HUH!!
    TENSION LAH~~
    Huhuhuhu. I know it just a small matter.
    But it affect my daily life meih!
    I can't watch Infinite Ranking. When my friend tell me the story.
    I wipe my tears. :'((
    Crying...........
    Sobsob.

    Post a Comment