Don't Leave
1 2 3 4 5 +


  • Nur Puteri Deanna Assykin corner. Writing since 2011. Basically about my life so if you are not interested, get your eye outta here.

  • Put your cbox code here ~



  • Skins: Mayra
  • Help: Amiraa
  • A-Z .
    Monday, May 28, 2012 | 0 Comments
    Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatu .
    Q and A.


    A - If I'm in love.
    ♥ Would enjoy it

    B - Who the last person I talked to on the phone was.
    ♥ Coolio(Natasha nerizan)

    C - How long it's been since I've kissed someone
    ♥--' never!

    D - If I have a preference for boys or girls.
    ♥ I will try to make them mine. (Boys)

    E - How many holes I have in my ears.
    ♥  2, both side.

    F - Give me any options, like 'hot or cold?'
    ♥  Hot~

    G - The last person I said 'I love you' to.
    ♥  My Best buddy, Djoedhy.

    H - The last person I hugged.
    ♥  Huda~

    I - The last time I felt jealous, and why.
    ♥  19 May. I saw a boy play guitar for his girl. So sweet.

    J - How old I am.
    ♥  Still young. 16

    K - What my full name is.
    ♥  Nur Puteri Deanna Assykin

    L - If I have siblings.
    ♥  I have 2 under me

    M - If I forgive betrayal.
    ♥  Not that easy~ But I will sooner or later.

    N - If you want to know how I treat my friends.
    ♥ Ask my best friend.

    O - If I like my school.
    ♥ so so.

    P - What kind of music I like.
    ♥ Kpop, Ballad

    Q - What the last party I went to was, and when the next will be.
    ♥ I don't remember. Long time ago. Next? Umm~

    R - For me to tell 5 of my curiosities.
    ♥ Are you happy?
    ♥ Are you fine?
    ♥ Are you okay?
    ♥ What did you feel?
    ♥ Can you be mine?

    S - 2 habits.
    ♥ A forgiver.
    ♥ Easily Cry.(Sensitive)

    T- 5 things I love unconditionally.
    ♥ My teddy bear.
    ♥ Byun Baek Hyun ♥♥♥
    ♥ Tumblr~
    ♥ Editting.
    ♥ My Blog~

    U - How many texts I send daily.
    ♥ About 50

    V - 3 big dreams.
    ♥ Go to Makkah with my family (Pray for me)
    ♥ Be a Doctor.
    ♥ Vacation Alone

    W - An idol.
    ♥ Nabi Muhammad S.A.W

    X - If I've done something I regret very much.
    ♥ The Last Day I meet my grandpa. I should be more close to him. I miss Him :"(

    Y - If I like my town and why.
    ♥ No Comment~

    Z - Anything that I want.
    ♥ Someone that can teach me the truth about life.

    Post a Comment