Don't Leave
1 2 3 4 5 +


  • Nur Puteri Deanna Assykin corner. Writing since 2011. Basically about my life so if you are not interested, get your eye outta here.

  • Put your cbox code here ~



  • Skins: Mayra
  • Help: Amiraa
  • Monday, March 19, 2012 | 0 Comments
    I WISH THAT I HAD NEVER MET YOU !
    Then there would be no need to impress you .
    No need to want you .
    No need for loving you ,
    No need for missing and worry about you ,
    No need for crying over you ,
    No need for heartbreaks ,
    No need for pains or tears ,
    No need for crying myself to sleep .
    No need to acting like you care .
    No need for everything that you've done to make me feel like .
    NOTHING :')

    BUT THEN AGAIN , I'M GLAD I DID MEET YOU :))
    Cause you were the one who always asked me if anything was wrong ,
    You were the one who loved me for me ,
    The one who care when everyone else didn't .
    The one who listened .
    The one who stayed up late just to talk the random shit with me :)
    The one who i told secret to ,
    The one who care ,
    The one who teach me a new things ,
    The one who always make me laugh and smile ,
    The one who always did this thing ,
    JUST FOR ME :DD
    Thank you :')

    Lastly . Dedicate to them that i love the most :)

    Post a Comment