Don't Leave
1 2 3 4 5 +


  • Nur Puteri Deanna Assykin corner. Writing since 2011. Basically about my life so if you are not interested, get your eye outta here.

  • Put your cbox code here ~



  • Skins: Mayra
  • Help: Amiraa
  • yeah . sad .
    Saturday, August 27, 2011 | 0 Comments
    Salam .
    why sad ?
    i should be happy to celebrate eid right ?
    3 things that make me sad .

    First of all .
    CIS ! BEDEBAH PUNYA IN*** .
    kenapa ?
    Dia ludah kat baju aku !!
    Yes !
    funny ? If you on my places . you will feel it .
    SAD+MAD+TERCEMAR !
    kenapa tercemar ?
    fahamfaham sendiri la !
    Diorg tu binatang siot . tak ada otak .
    macam burung , berak merata-rata !


    Secondly .
    eid without a grandfather .
    my Tok Wan leave us on 9th May 2011 .
    feel very bad , sad .
    I miss you .




    Thirdly .
    I did many sins this year to my family , friends and all who know me .
    I'm REALYYYYY SORRY !!


    Oh ya !
     Happy Birthday To my Beloved MAMA !
    Dah tua dah mama . haha .
    BTW . ILOVEYOUMAMA !

    Labels:

    Post a Comment