Don't Leave
1 2 3 4 5 +


  • Nur Puteri Deanna Assykin corner. Writing since 2011. Basically about my life so if you are not interested, get your eye outta here.

  • Put your cbox code here ~



  • Skins: Mayra
  • Help: Amiraa
  • The Story of us
    Sunday, July 24, 2011 | 0 Comments
    Salam~
    hello pals !
    how am i now ? WISH I COULD BE OK !
    whatever , i want to tell you all about them .
    MY FANTASTIc AND BELOVED FRIEND .

    My Twin !
    Nurul Athirah . Harsh but had a beauty spark !  My Best ++++ friend . The one who taught me to be strong (not strong enough la beb) . A good listener . 'mulut murai' . Miss u lor .
    p/s : Hope u happy with the lucky one .

    Beatrice Easter . my unique friend . Gossip Girl . Fashionista . love her laugh ? One of genius ! Can be annoying lor . but still love+++ u friend .
    p/s: Don't be naughty .

    STOP here ! 3 more to go ., but i got to go . . daa !

    Post a Comment