Don't Leave
1 2 3 4 5 +


  • Nur Puteri Deanna Assykin corner. Writing since 2011. Basically about my life so if you are not interested, get your eye outta here.

  • Put your cbox code here ~



  • Skins: Mayra
  • Help: Amiraa
  • Propose
    Saturday, June 16, 2012 | 0 Comments

    There’s no one like you, even if I look around it’s just like that
    Where else to look for? A person good like you, a person good like you, a heart good like you, a gift good like you
    How lucky, the person who will try hard to protect you is just me-No Others, Super Junior

    Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatu .
    Hello~ How Are You?

    My Sister Say, I should post about love.
    Yaa, Maybe I should.
    Let's Talk About Propose! Yeah. Deanna Suka tengok Cara Guy Propose Girls.
    Kalau Guys Nak Cara Terbaik Nak Propose Girls. Tengok Mv Super Junior-No Other.
    Sumpah Chumel~~~

    Deanna Suka Cara Yesung Propose. Dia Pakai Belon And Ada Cincin.
    Omo, Omo. Sangatt Sweet.
    Cuma, Deanna Tak Berapa Suka Belon. Haha, Weirdo~
    Balloons Everywhere.

    I will say Yes!
    Tapi Cara Yang Deanna Paling Suka Ialah. Donghae ~ Bagi Bunga Je. Tapi Dia Sangat Nervous Ni.
    Sangat Lah Romantik. Even benda tu dah common, Tapi, Kalau Deanna, Dah touching.
    I want the rose.
    Apa-apa pun, Deanna rasa, If guys put effort on proposing girls, Rasanya dah cukup buat girls gembira.

    Lastly, I LIKE CLASSY STYLE SUCH AS LETTER~


    Post a Comment