Don't Leave
1 2 3 4 5 +


  • Nur Puteri Deanna Assykin corner. Writing since 2011. Basically about my life so if you are not interested, get your eye outta here.

  • Put your cbox code here ~



  • Skins: Mayra
  • Help: Amiraa
  • Infinite Virus !
    Wednesday, January 4, 2012 | 0 Comments
    Assalamualaikum !
    Deanna Dah Kena Infinite Virus !
    SukaSangat !
    Tak  Tahu Kenapa .
    It's All Start When Deanna Watch Paradise Mv !
    Ada Attraction La Suara Diorang !



    L  , The Face Of The Group

    Sung Yeol

    Hoya . LikeHisEyes !
    Woo hyun

    Dong Woo 
    Sun Kyu or Sung Gyu . 
    I Like His Expression When Singing
    Very Sweet And , Arh . Hard To Say .

    Like This Picture .
    Very Maaaaan !

    My Bias .
    Adorable Sung Jong !

    Lastly . I'm new about this Infinite Stuff . So I'm Learning /

    Post a Comment